We had such a fun day eating, shopping, and exploring. I was also really inspired by all of the Amish quilts that I saw throughout the day. Last night, I could hardly fall asleep because I was trying to figure out how to do some of the quilts that I saw!
A few of my favorite parts of the day:
- A fabric store that had more fabric than I ever dreamed possible!!!!!!
- Taste testing a gazillion different cheeses at the cheese factory
- A delicious cinnamon roll that words cannot even describe.
- My mom being recognized at a furniture store because she frequents it so often!
- Amish quilts--my mom got me a quilt hot pad souvenir!
- A great tea shop that we ended up getting 3 different teas to try--above is Caramel Creme!
- Taffy and those hilarious egg gummies pictured above
- And most importantly, a wonderful day spent with my mom! We had a great time that included laughing, good conversation and even some tears! :)