Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 273: Redecorating & Chandelier Hula Hoop

Time: 1 hr +
Listening to: Nothing

I got it in my head that I needed to move around two rooms in our apartment. We had one tiny room in the back of our house that I kept picturing as this little cozy spot for our bed. For some reason I've always loved sleeping in tiny spots...and this room just barely holds a queen size bed! So yesterday, I made it happen (with a little lifting power from my hubby)!

Today I spent some time making a hula hoop chandelier to put in our teeny tiny room. First I took my nice yellow hula hoop and wrapped it with some linen squares I had in my fabric stash. I used my handy glue gun to make it stick.





















I then took my white lights and wrapped it around the hula hoop.



















I tied it to some nails on our ceiling.



















And there it is, just nicely lighting up our ceiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment