Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Easy Turkey Meatloaf

So I was totally that weird kid that listed meatloaf as their favorite food for years. Kinda weird, right? I loved it! And I still do. I haven't had meatloaf in a really long time so I got super excited when I saw this recipe. I gave it a try tonight and...delicious!

Does meatloaf ever photograph well?

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a small bowl, combine:
1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
2 Teaspoon Mustard
1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce

Saute on low until translucent:
1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1/2 Small Onion, Chopped

In a medium bowl, mix:
Cooked, Chopped Onions
1.3 lb 99% Lean Ground Turkey
1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs (Seasoned flavored)
1 Egg
1 Teaspoon Marjoram
A Pinch of Salt

Once mixed, pat mixture into a loaf pan. Spoon sauce on top. Bake for 55-60 minutes and let cool for five minutes. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment