Thursday, August 8, 2013

SUPER Amazing Cream Cheese Cake Cookies

Let's just start this post by saying...these cookies are amazing. I made these for a visitor that is arriving tonight and I immediately ate four when they came out of the oven. I've been holding back ever since. I may need to wire my mouth shut to make sure they last until her arrival. Ok, that might be a little strong. But just a little.

Cream Cheese Cake Cookies


You need:

1 box cake mix (any flavor..I picked yellow)
8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
1/4 cup butter, (room temp)
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup mini chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375. Cream butter and cream cheese together. Add egg & vanilla. Mix well. Stir in cake mix. Once mixed, add in the chips. Bake for 10 minutes on a lined cookie sheet.


Enjoy!

Original recipe is from here.

1 comment:

  1. This is great post. I was just thinking about making some cream cheese cookies and this is the simplest recipe that I have found so far!!! Thanks so much need to make these for my Dad and Husband ... Carol, Binghamton,NY

    ReplyDelete