So as I said before, I'm challenging myself to make 12 dresses in 12 months. For February, I found a pattern from Joanns that I thought would be fun to try. Similar to January, I found a knit that was two sided which I liked because it was thick enough that I didn't need to mess with a liner. Maybe that will be a March challenge (gulp).
When I got home, I noticed that I had accidentally gotten the 14-22 size instead of the normal range of sizes. Boo! I ended up having to take it in significantly and adjust the length of the hem quite a bit. I'm planning on taking in the sides a bit more in the future so the bodice will be a bit more fitted. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It is super comfy which is always a plus! And it has pockets!