Wednesday, June 17, 2015

12 Dresses in 12 Months: June

My June dress was so easy that I feel like I cheated a bit! I used some pre-smocked fabric from Jo-Ann's so all I really had to do was fit it and sew it up. Although, it was a bit more complicated then I thought it would be. It was kind of tricky to fit the bodice correctly without having a big poof in the back. I also had to sew in a slit when I realized I couldn't really walk like a normal person. But all in all, it was a great dress to make for a busy month! And this marks my halfway done point. Wow! Only six more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment