Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134: Cooking Flower (Peppers) Eggs

Time: 1/2 hour or so
Listening to: My family

So I saw this tutorial awhile ago for Flower Power Eggs and knew instantly that I was going to make that for my mom on Mother's Day. I've made this for her in the past but wanted to do something different this time. My dad worked his magic on the bacon while my husband whipped up some pancakes. Overall, we had a pretty tasty Mother's Day meal, if I do say so myself!

All you need are peppers, eggs, salt and pepper, and some oil. Put a wee bit of oil in your pan and set the oven to low heat. Then crack your egg into the sliced pepper and cover.

I think it took us about 15 minutes on low heat to have them cooked well. You can also crack the yoke if you don't like runny eggs (like me).

Here are our eggs at work...
























And here is my beautiful, smart, funny, just plain terrific mother!



No comments:

Post a Comment