The other night, I was practically starving and considering ordering a pizza but decided instead to whip something up. I saw this recipe here and decided to give it a try. And you know what? So much better than pizza! Really!
- 1 c potatoes (shredded)
- 1 small zucchini (shredded)
- ¼ c breadcrumbs
- ¼ c shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- ¼ t onion powder
- 1 egg
Here is what you need to do:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Squeeze out as much liquid as you can from the shredded potatoes and zucchini.
- Place the potatoes and zucchini in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin pan and press them down a bit. You can make these smaller (to get about 20 tots) but I made mine a bit bigger and made 12.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.