Monday, August 4, 2014

Zuchinni Pineapple Loaf


I saw this recipe over here and wanted to give it a try! I am a sucker for any type of bread so I pretty much knew I would love this...and true to my taste buds, I did!

Here is what you need:

3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups zucchini (grated)
1 cup pineapple (crushed)
3 hours flour
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp nutmeg

Here is what you need to do:
Whisk eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar together in a large bowl. Stir in zucchini and pineapple. In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix everything together and stir until moistened. Pour into two large, greased loaf pans. Bake at 350° F for 1 hour.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment