Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 31: Photoshop

Time: 1 1/2 hours
Listening to: Silence. Noisy neighbors.

During my freshman year of college, I had a project to design a cyborg soldier. I had to basically create a part man part machine soldier on Adobe Fireworks. All this to say, I became thoroughly obsessed with doing weird things with pictures. Last night I was looking through some old projects I had and found a picture of a walrus that I put my husband's (friend at the time) face into. It was weird...but funny to me still! So I decided to make him a new one to love and cherish. Here it is.


Weird, I know. But he loved it. See, we are perfect together.

So anyways, this evening I wanted to make a birthday card for a previous coworker of mine. We worked together at a printing shop and I still send jobs there often. So I wanted to email him a job that turns out to be a surprise birthday card. He has no idea that I remembered his birthday so I think he will love it! So in following with my found again love for making weird pictures, here are a couple jobs I sent him for his birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment