Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 56, 57, 58, 59: Editing photos

Time: Hourssssss
Listening to: Miscellaneous

My wonderful brother-in-law helped us save a little money during our wedding by being our photographer! He hasn't had any training or anything but I think he did a terrific job! We had such a fun time with him on the day of our wedding--just very relaxed and fun!

Anyways, after the wedding the photos were put on my parent's computer and while I loaded some up on facebook and printed some out, I hadn't done much since. This summer marks our 3rd year anniversary so I figured it was time for me to mess around with them. I finally transferred them to my computer and have been busy editing them since Sunday!

Here are a few of my favorites!

My attire on a bunk bed.
I love how bright everything is!

He's got my back.

Running away to the lake!

I love this leaning picture.

 

Oooo--ooh.
This was totally snapped without us knowing!

 And a few silly ones just for fun.We had a cardboard cut-out made out of us in our wedding clothes so here we are posing with the happy couple! Ha!

uh...

And here is a picture showing how much fun my husband had smashing cake into my face. I knew it was coming...there was no stopping him!
Look at that glee on his face!



No comments:

Post a Comment