Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stumbled On Favorites

A few of the favorite things I've stumbled on recently.

Love biking on sunny days.
























This music video is beyond cool.

The Kiss on a war torn building...beautiful.

Japanese manhole covers...how cool would that be?

This video is awesome. Totally had me going.

A breathing bicycle...wow! Now can I stop worrying about Beijing and their smog problems?!

Love the interactive quality to this Color Me _______ art exhibit.

Maidae celebrated Valentine's Day by having a bunch of people write love letters to their little selves. I love this idea...so sweet.

Just learned about this blog...I'm excited to dig into it a bit more.

THIS (helpful?) VIDEO IS AWESOME. I've watched it like 50 times (ok, 3 times).

Lumberjills

No comments:

Post a Comment