Sunday, March 30, 2014

Easy Sesame Dinner Bread


Terrible picture...but delicious bread. Trust me.

I love bread. So much. I gave this recipe  a whirl and I was quite pleased with the results. I told my husband how easy it was to make and he said, "Good..because I could eat this every night..."

To make your own delicious loaf of bread heat your oven to 375°. Line a 8x4 bread pan with parchment paper. Then in a mixing bowl add and mix:

3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 eggs
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup plain yogurt

After mixing, add these dry ingredients to the wet ones:

1/4 cup milk
1 3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 teaspoons salt

 Spoon the batter into the baking pan and sprinkle 2 tablespoons sesame seeds on top. Bake in oven for 50 minutes.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment