Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Focus: Classics

I was going to go a different route in February but I kind of fell into reading some classics! I've been watching the web series Emma, Approved for the past couple of months and was just itching to reread Emma. After I finished that, I decided to just stick with classic coming of age stories stories about young women!

Here is what I read and watched:

Watching: Emma, Approved (a modern day telling of Emma)
Read: Emma
Read: A Little Princess
Read: The Secret Garden
Read: Mr. Knightley's Diary  (a retelling of Emma)
Read: Anne of Avonlea
Read: Anne of the Island
Read: Pippi Longstocking 
Watched: Tess of the d'Urbervilles (ep.1)
Watched: Pride and Prejudice
Read: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Watched: Mansfield Park
Re-watching: The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (a modern day telling of Pride & Prejudice)

No comments:

Post a Comment