Monday, March 31, 2014

March Focus: Graphic Novels

I've read a couple of graphic novels in my day and I've always enjoyed them. After reading Persepolis in January, I decided to give them a whole month of 2014. I didn't do any graphic novel themed movies this time but I was happy with the variety of books that I did get to read.


Here is what I read and watched:

*Read: The Arrival
*Read: The Invention of Hugo Cabret
*Read: Anya's Ghosts
Read: The Walking Dead (Vol 1)
Read: Habibi
Read: American Born Chinese
Read: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life 
Read: Watchmen 
Read: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

*The first three were probably my favorite but it was fun getting into more superhero themed ones towards the end of the month. If you are new to the graphic novel world, I would definitely recommend The Invention of Hugo Cabret!

No comments:

Post a Comment