Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baked Radish Chips


We received radishes in our CSA box and we both looked at each other like...what do you do with radishes?  I'm pretty sure we have never made anything out of them before. At first I ate some raw with some salt and butter but then decided to try out a recipe with the ten or so I had left. I tried this super easy recipe here and wished that I had a few more bundles of radishes so I could make more and more and more! So tasty!

What you need:

Radishes (the more the better!)
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper

Here is what you do:

1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut radishes into slices
3. Spread cut radishes out on a cookie sheet and sprinkle olive oil over them. Rub in the olive oil on the radish slices.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crispiness you want!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment