Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 78: Baking S'more Cookie Bars

Time: Total baking time (more than this recipe) about 2 hours
Listening to: Pandora's Katy Perry station

We have family coming to town today so I've been busy baking this morning. Today I decided to try Baked Perfections' S'more Cookie Bars and boy, do they look delicious!

They were super easy to make. 



Mine look different from Baked Perfections because I didn't exactly crush my graham crackers perfectly and I also didn't care about making the top layer smooth. I think they will be delicious even if a bit chunky...hopefully.

The whole time I was baking, I was also enjoying my baking outfit. Here is a little snapshot of my apron and my monster slippers!

5 comments:

  1. Love this shel!! Those look so good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to visit sometime and have an all day baking fest....what do you think??

      Delete
  2. Rach, I would love an all day baking fest!!!!!!! That would be awesome. Let's do it sometime when it isn't 80 degrees out though..heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes for sure!! Maybe when I come for the festival!

      Delete