Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 72: Letter writing



Time: Hours
Listening: Chatty neighbors

Wow, wow, wow! It was such a fabulous day outside today. My husband and I walked downtown to the library, stopped for Thai food, and made a pit stop at Martha's Vineyeard for some chocolate and cider. We then headed home and parked ourselves on our lovely porch. Our neighbors were out and about with their dogs and children and so were the other little critters that I typically fear (squirrels and birds). There were even people out on their skateboards flying down the steep hill by our house. It was a great day for people/animal watching. I think I saw one of my neighbors do about 25 cartwheels.

Nate was busy reading and I took the time to write some letters that I'd been meaning to write for some time. The sun has scooted down a bit now so I headed on in. I'm happy for spring like weather to be here!




No comments:

Post a Comment