Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 63: Baking Bacon and Cheese Biscuits

Time: About two hours total today
Currently listening to Chopin and Shostakovich

I love Saturdays because there is enough time to spread out creative activities throughout the day! While I've done an assortment of things today, I decided to highlight the food project. I saw this project over here and thought it looked too delicious not to make. So today I did my rendition of it.


You need:

Cooked Bacon
Mozzarella/cheddar mixture
Pillsbury Biscuits

I first cooked my bacon. I  chose to do it in the microwave today because I hate the splattering of bacon grease. My apron is too cute to get bacon grease on it. After the bacon was cooked, I tore it up in pieces. Then I popped open the biscuits and plopped them on a cookie sheet. The original recipe told me to put my biscuits in a skillet but since I don't have one...I didn't. Then I put a little bacon here and a little cheese there. Throw them in the oven at 350 for about...oh...15 minutes and you should have gooey, delicious, cheesy bacon biscuits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment