Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 120: Seeing the world through the eyes of an almost two year old!

I went down to my parent's house today and spent some time with my nephew who is adorable, funny, and and so precious. He is constantly looking for different treasures like sticks and rocks. He also giggles and is stubborn and such a fun little guy to be around.

I know this technically isn't doing something creative but it was so fun!! Half of what I like about being creative and making things is using a different part of my brain. And spending time with my nephew uses a different part of my brain! I love seeing the world fresh again.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day.

A big gust of wind came and this was his look of his surprise!
Picking out his favorite rocks

Sharing his treasures

His collection of sticks

Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment