Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 108: DIY Store display

Time: Roughly an hour
Listening to: Store's Pandora station

Today a student worker and I put up a new display at our store. The idea comes from here. I originally had wanted to do that in our house because we are map crazy, but I never quite got around to it so instead I put it to use in the store I work at. Instead of maps, we used book pages to go with our theme. I love the play on adventures with books! I also limited it to one branch because we didn't have much ceiling space to work with.

 The picture's aren't great because it is in a hallway but I thought I'd still share. The paper airplane mobile points right into our store!



Dad, I put this picture in for you...can you tell why???
Other side view


No comments:

Post a Comment