Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 268 (Part 2): Baking Single Serving Cookies

Time: 15 minutes
Listening to: She & Him

After dinner I decided to whip up a tasty little treat. It can be dangerous making a big dessert with just two of us in the house so when I saw the idea of single serving desserts...I wanted to try it immediately! They turned out pretty good! The first one I made was a bit too floury so on the 2nd, I adjusted things a bit.

Single Serving Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies


















1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
A small splash of vanilla
Pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup flour (I had to use a little less than this)
2 tablespoons chocolate chips

In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk. Add in the flour and salt. Mix until it is all combined. Add in the chocolate chips. Pour the dough into a small microwavable container--I used a ramekin but a coffee cup would work, too. Microwave for 50-60 seconds or until the cookie looks done.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment