Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 351: My Ideal Bookshelf

My husband gave me this great book for Christmas (yes, we already exchanged presents...) and I was so inspired that I decided to make my own ideal bookshelf.



In no particular order:

1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
3. Tinkers by Paul Harding
4. Lovely, Raspberry by Aaron Belz
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
6. The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
7. God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater by Kurt Vonnegut
8. A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel
9. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
10. Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
11. The Second Coming by Walker Percy
12. A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen
13. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
14. The Gum Thief by Douglas Coupland
15. Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott

No comments:

Post a Comment