Friday, January 11, 2013

Birchbox Love!


I've been subscribing to Birchbox now for half a year or so and it is so much fun. You sign up to get a box full of fun beauty samples sent to you every month for $10. We cut back on our spending a lot since moving to Eugene...but I just can't give this up. To get an adorable package in the mail every month full of fun little samples inside...it is worth the $10 to me! You first fill out a questionnaire about your beauty habits, your hair type, your skin type, etc...and then you sit back and wait for your fun box to arrive!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite samples I've received...


Nuxe's Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute----great mask for winter skin
Color Club Professional Nail Lacquer in Disco Nap----love this gold nail polish
Harvey Prince's Hello perfume----such a great smell! Light and fresh
Fresh Citron de Vigne eau de perfum----a bit musky at first then settles into a great, fresh smell
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment----great for before blow drying
Etoile New York (nail polish) in Navette----A great slightly sparkly nude shade
G-1 Hydrating Cream----leaves your skin feeling so good
Fibre Lashxtend Extreme Black Lengthening Mascara----Love this mascara! Plus a huge sample!
Model Co Ultra Lip Gloss in Showgirl Red----The name sounds intense but it actually isn't. Smells good!
the Balm Stainiac Beauty Queen----Gives a hint of color to lips and cheeks
Jouer Perfume Oil----A bit more flowery than I usually like but I love it!
Lulu's Hair Powder Lavender & Clary Sage----Works great for days I don't want to wash my hair!
the Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter----A nice highlighter that also works good for eye shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment