Saturday, March 23, 2013

DIY Entryway Shoe Organization!



I've been reorganizing some things in our house recently...and one space that was in desperate need of some help was our entryway. Or should I say our lack of an entryway.

Here is what we had before:



Pretty impressive, huh? I had two of these bins in our house that contained an assortment of shoes, gloves, and rain pants. In order to find anything, you had to dump out all the things piled on top. I decided enough was enough! I purchased two more crates and painted them a gold and a blue (because that was the only paint I had on hand!). I then arranged them nicely by our coat rack and even put a little rug by the space.


It really feels like it is an entryway now! I absolutely love it...no more shoe piles!

No comments:

Post a Comment