Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 19: Drawing

Time: 1 1/2 hours
Listening to: Mad Men

Tonight was another night of NOT wanting to be creative! To think! To do anything! But, because of my dedication and loyalty to my challenge, I persevered (insert picture of me in a superhero outfit with a cape flowing in the wind).

My husband and I started watching Mad Men and I whipped out my sketch pad and pencils. I had to distract myself from getting angry at all of the gender stereotypes going on in that first episode (and second, and third, and fourth...). I mostly drew ideas for future embroidery projects that I want to make up for some special people--so I don't want to spill the beans in fear that they may find out!

I'm thankful for nights like this because I really enjoy drawing and unless I was feeling lazy and low key, I probably would forget about my little sketchbook!


No comments:

Post a Comment