Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9: Baking

Time: An hour and a half (ish)
Listening to: First Aid Kit

So I decided to make some delicious treats this evening. This came after making a somewhat complicated dinner which ended up with smoke in the house and a very grumpy me. But, I pulled myself together with the help of good music and whipped up some deliciousness.

Check out these delicious looking treats...
Cookies and Cream Oreo Bark Bakers Royale Cookies and Cream Oreo Bark
Cookies and Cream Oreo Bark by Bakers Royale

Peanut butter pretzel bites from Two Tiny Kitchens



My bark ended up being a bit thicker because I used more white chocolate than they suggested but I like how it turned out. And my husband really likes how it turned out. My peanut butter pretzel bits ended up looking a lot messier than the picture but messier is tastier, right? Right?? 

My favorite part of baking/cooking is probably being able to wear the apron I made last year! My friend sent me the fabric from Sew Mama Sew for my birthday and I instantly loved it. I saved it for something special and used it for my apron!

Me and my apron 2011--going steady ever since




1 comment:

  1. She is NOT lying about how I feel about that oreo bark. Stuff is incredible.

    ReplyDelete