Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 24: Secret Project

Time: 2 Hours
Listening to: Chatting with friends


Tonight I worked on a special present for a friend! I want it to be a surprise, though, so I can't say another word...until later!

So instead of a project, I wanted to share some pictures of my creative space!

I got this great old teacher's desk off of Craiglists earlier this year and love the storage and work space. I can fit my computer and sewing machine comfortably on it and also a few of my favorite things (like wine, chocolate, Nerds, etc...!).

On the side of my desk, I keep my favorite glass elephant, my Best Wife trophy, a card from a friend, and my cutest little Craft Angel that my mom gave me for Christmas!


 And here is a close up of my sewing machine cover that I made in December. Simple but gets the job done! Plus I think it is adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment