Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2: DIY Frame Redo

Time: One hour
Listening to: Wilco

I've started a small collection of glasses and it took me at least five minutes in the morning either finding where I set down my glasses or opening up the plastic cases to see which ones were what!!  As an avid Pinterest fan, I saw a couple ideas on how to handle this dilemma like this one here. I kind of liked this one but the more I thought of four of them sitting on my dresser staring at me everyday--the creepier they became. So what better than a good DIY!

I had this great frame that I was going to use for a chalkboard but when I botched that project, I figured I would use it for something else. I spray painted the frame white and painted the fabric bit on the inside with blue fabric paint. I then used my handy glue gun to glue elastic pieces to the back.

Here is a look at the finished project:


 Here is a bit further away look:

And just in case you are dying to see what my creation outfit was this evening, here is a small glimpse. Yes, those are rockets...

No comments:

Post a Comment