Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16: DIY Tea Wreath

Time: 1 1/2 hours (mostly due to distractions)
Listening to: Away We Go Soundtrack, Pan Am

I've had this project on my mind for roughly one year...and I finally did it! 

I started with a wreath that I had made for displaying Christmas cards. I took down all of our Christmas things only yesterday so I had to do something with it! I removed the wrapping paper and added some blue fancy paper I had sitting around. I made sure to use a gazillion sticks of hot glue to make it hold for a lifetime!  I then found some cute patterned paper that I glued onto some clothespins. The next step was to add the tea bags! I can't wait until my next guest comes over and they can pick out their very own teabag!

My new teabag wreath!

I hung it on the door between our kitchen and dining room!

Up close shot of the clothespins

No comments:

Post a Comment